VIRTUAL TRAINING SUCCESS
Virtual Corporate Wellness Is Here to Stay
Presented by Greg Justice
The corporate wellness industry changed forever when COVID-19 forced workers to stay home and stay safe. Nimble wellness providers rose to the occasion and began, or grew, their existing online offerings. Get the latest advice, updates and best practices for running an online corporate wellness business, and learn how to engage remote employees.
1. Learn how to engage remote employees
2. Learn how to run online corporate challenges
3. Learn how to host virtual lunch-n-learns
4. Learn how to get creative with virtual wellness programming
5. Learn how COVID-19 will impact corporate wellness strategy
Greg Justice is a bestselling author, speaker and fitness entrepreneur. He opened AYC Health & Fitness, Kansas City’s Original Personal Training Center in 1986. Greg is the CEO of the National Corporate Fitness Institute and Scriptor Publishing Group. He was inducted into the National Fitness Hall of Fame in 2017. Greg holds a master’s degree in HPER (exercise science) from Morehead State University in Morehead, KY.